1. You’ll have a live-in spider killer.
2. Someone will always be around to reach the top shelves in the kitchen.
3. You’ll live longer; studies have shown married couples live longer.
4. You’ll always get a Valentine’s Day present… and an anniversary present!
5 Your husband is like a built-in toe warmer waiting on the other side of the bed.
6. You will always have someone to share your deepest secrets with.
7. You’ll have a dishes-doing partner… and a dance partner.
8. There’s always someone to wake up if you have a creepy dream.
9. You’ll have someone to support you in all things.
10. Having someone there to bring you soup when you’re sick.
11. Starting a family with the man you adore.
12. Having a husband is like having a handyman on-call 24-hours a day.
13. Gaining a whole extra family that you’ll love and who will love you.
14. Knowing that someone always has your back.
15. You’ll have a Sunday morning newspaper-reading partner.
16. He’ll be your partner in crime.
17. It’s nice having someone who knows you as well as you know yourself.
18. Two heads are better than one, especially when you’re coming up with excuses for staying home from work, getting out of a prior obligation, etc.
19. You always have a date for Saturday night.
20. Someone is always there to share laughs with.
21. Looking forward to your husband walking in at the end of the day.
22. You’ll have someone to try new recipes on… and someone to tell you how your butt looks in those jeans!
These are the ones I added:
23. Someone who knows what your thinking without you having to say it.
24. Someone to make you laugh your problems away.
25. Someone who does the dishes while your gone, just to see you smile.
26. Someone who makes you blush, all the time.
27. He still gives you butterflies when he asks to take you out.
28. He stays awake to make sure your safe.
29. Calls you when he is with his friends to tell you he misses and loves you.
30. Gets excited with you over stupid girl things, because he knows it makes you happy.
31. Encourages you to follow your dreams and listen to the promptings you receive.
32. Someone to kneel down with every morning and night.
33. Someone to make you want to be better each day.
34. The forever love of your life and ultimate best friend.
35. Someone who can annoy you like crazy and you still love them more than words can describe.
36. You want to live to make them happy.
I will continue to add to this list. But those are a few reasons I love my sweet husband