Friday, November 9, 2012

My better half

Craig and I both work for the same company, but we never see each other at work... He and I have many different clients and work schedules. Tonight is one of them. He works until two am... every time he works this shift, I can never seem to feel complete until he comes home. Our small one bedroom apartment seems to echo the silence that he normally fills. I love being married to this wonderful man and I am so grateful that he chose to keep me as his eternal companion.

He does drive me crazy at times though... he is far too much like his father for my liking. At least in one aspect... (I love his parents to death:) His dad told us of how he used to open his Christmas presents early as a kid and play with them while his parents were gone. They never knew... Craig picked up on this  tradition and continues to carry it out. I have already ordered most of his Christmas presents and he knows what almost every single one is and when it is coming. Luckily the office secretary (who receives most of our packages and we pick them up from her office) and I are good friends and she won't let Craig get any of the packages. But one of them came to the door and he opened it before I could retrieve it( it was a movie he had been wanting). He searched all over the house for it and didn't find it, but convinced me that we needed to watch it and that I could wrap it for him later... oh my husband... But I do love him:) Good thing he loves me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment